Monday, February 25, 2013

Letter from my son


Just a quick little mini entry today.  It is a letter my son just gave me.  He has always been a very sensitive child and there have been many times he has said comments like "You don't love me enough" " I need more love" " I hate you" etc.  Some of it I have a feeling stems from having a special needs older brother.  There have been nights when the two younger children have been ignored while I am dealing with a meltdown etc.  The project he is referring to is his Black History Month project that is due on Thursday.  That I have nagged him about doing all weekend long.  



Dear Mom,

I love the way you treat me.  I'm sorry about the times I acted like I hate you.  I love you and I know you love me too.  We have a lot in common so I thought that we could work together on my project.  Happy Black History Month.  

PS I really love you mom

Love
Kyle


1 comment: