Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcome to Moki's Musings

Howdy Folks!


That is apparently a normal Texas greeting, followed closely by Hey Ya'll.   I am new to Texas just as I am new to blogging.  So I am going to use this first post as an opportunity to introduce myself and my blog.  

My name is Monique but most just call me Moki.  I am in charge of a busy household with an oilfield working husband and 3 rowdy kids.  I am not joking about the rowdy, some days I feel like I am a ref in the WWE.   My kids vary from special needs to almost artistic genius to a drama queen.  It is a loud house but one filled with love.  


This blog will just be a place for my musings.  I have a love of diet coke and sharp cheddar cheese.  I am a novice crocheter and am a mom just starting the journey to understand her son's autism.  Enjoy my musings


Moki

No comments:

Post a Comment